||Early Bird Registration
July - Oct. 31
| Late Bird Registration
Nov. 1 - Event Day
|5K Run/Walk & 10K Run
|Kids ¼ Mile Run (9 yrs. & Under)
Late registration can be done online, or at Fleet Feet Stockton Nov. 25 - Nov. 27, or on event day.
Stockton’s Annual Run & Walk Against Hunger is going VIRTUAL this year due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. The Emergency Food Bank has been extra busy in 2020 helping those in need, and the annual Run & Walk Against Hunger is our largest one day fundraiser. We hope that you will join us virtually this year.
2020 marks the 16th year of the family event. Last year we had nearly 3,000 participants and we’d love to blow that number out of the water and have even more people this year! Register your friends and family.
VIRTUAL RACE FEES
- $30.00 – Register for the 5k or 10k Run/Walk - no shirt
- $35.00 – Register for the 5k or 10k Run/Walk AND pick up your commemorative T-Shirt and bib at Fleet Feet, Stockton
- $40.00 – Register for the 5k or 10k Run/Walk AND have your commemorative T-Shirt and bib mailed to you via USPS.
- $15.00 - Register for the Kids .25 Mile Run/Walk - no shirt.
- $20.00 - With shirt - pickup at Fleet Feet Stockton
- $25.00 - Mailed
Log in the week of Thanksgiving to upload your times through the ITS Virtual Race app between November 23rd - November 29th. Please note, the Kids .25 mile is a fun run only.
Make sure to upload a picture of you doing your run/walk wearing your festive outfit – we will select three people who do this and will award prize packs!
Run or walk can be completed wherever you are located at any time of day. Please follow CDC's guidelines for your area. Have fun!
For those that purchased and choose to pick up their shirt and commemorative bib, they will be available at Fleet Feet Sports, 265 Lincoln Center, Stockton during the following dates/times:
- Wednesday, November 25th, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday, December 18th, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday, December 19th - 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
BONUS – Bring 2 non-perishable items to packet pickups at Fleet Feet and receive 15% off your total purchase for the day!
The 2020 Run & Walk Against Hunger benefits the Emergency Food Bank of Stockton / San Joaquin. During these unprecedented times, your support is most needed. Please join us in supporting this grassroots community organization and pray for the day we all get to be active on Thankgiving Day TOGETHER!