The Annual Run & Walk Against Hunger is Stockton's favorite Thanksgiving Morning family event! The Emergency Food Bank has been busy in helping those in need, and the annual Run & Walk Against Hunger is our largest one day fundraiser. We hope that you, your friends and family, will join us this year.
2023 marks the 19th year of the family event. Last year we had nearly 2,000 participants. Our goal is to have 3,000 participants and we need your help! Register as an individual, a family or a team and help us reach unprecedented numbers this year.
- Entry fees are not refundable for any reason.
- You may not exchange or transfer your entry to anyone else or to another race.
- $35.00 – Register for the 5k or 10k Run/Walk – Through October 31st
- $45.00 – Register for the 5k or 10k Run/Walk – November 1st through November 22nd.
- $50.00 – Register for the 5k or 10k Run/Walk – Morning of the event.
- $20.00 - Register for the Kids .25 Mile Run/Walk – Through October 31st.
- $25.00 - Register for the Kids .25 Mile Run/Walk – November 1st though Morning of event.
The Run and Walk Against Hunger is held in beautiful downtown Stockton! Click here for Course map. More information can be found on the Event Info page
Save time on race morning and pick up your packet and t-shirt in advance! We will be at Fleet Feet Stockton in Lincoln Center on the following days:
- Tuesday, November 21st, 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Wednesday, November 22nd, 10:00am – 6:00p.m.
BONUS – Bring 2 non-perishable items to packet pickups at Fleet Feet and receive 15% off your total purchase for the day!
The 2023 Run & Walk Against Hunger benefits the Emergency Food Bank Stockton / San Joaquin. During these unprecedented times, your support is most needed. Please join us in supporting this grassroots community organization.